Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Arizona north phoenix

pavilions saturday???

Was there 2 weeks ago. Headed to Sedona Sunday morning, not sure If I could make it this Saturday.

Next Friday is Cycle Gear Mesa's bike night, a few of us and other friends go to that occasionally.

I'm moving three uhaul runs so far today....

Headed to Cycle Gear Mesa's bike night tonight, if anyone is interested. Probably be there around 7.

So the weather still hasn't broke, and I have been itching for some ride time. Any other AZ folks ready for the season? Some buddies and I have been making short yarnell trips whenever we can, but it is far and few between. I just seen on the news some new camaro flew of the yarnell cliff and dozered down the mountain lol that sucks.

Also went out to the helmet center bike night last night. It was good times a lot of people showed up even though it was 107 out. No other EBR or buells there just my 1190sx reppin America. Wanted to put helmet center on blast, good local shop. So if you in the area keep an eye on their Facebook I think they post up the bike nights there

If there is anything in phoenix going on let me know, I am not on Facebook or anything so I am not super up to date on events happening.

My bike is up and running if you want to try to coordinate a ride, between our schedules..

Phoenix here xb12r always down to ride

Quote Originally Posted by MakingPAIN View Post
    So the weather still hasn't broke,

I remember living in AZ. Normal areas have winter slow time. AZ needs summer slow times.
    Anyone run the 101 loop and see how fast?

If so just wear a monkey mask while riding. lol

There might be a meet-up in the spring, I think it's supposed to be in New Mexico. You'll probably start to see info about it after the winter.

Interesting that you mention the NM meetup, Loco. I remember bringing that topic up and it included New York Steaks and yummy pies, as well as a two day hangout at a favorite hot spring. Problem was no one responded so thought it all fizzled.

I figured it was geographically central, in an area of awesome riding and would be a meaningful experience for all that could make the trip ---

Is that what you are referring to? If so let us round up recruits as time flies and it will take some organizing.

Opto

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast