Thread: 2009 Cherry Bomb Xb12Scg - GBNF

Hybrid View

2009 Cherry Bomb Xb12Scg - GBNF

Hi folks,

New to the forum but I've lingered on the site over the last three years that I've owned the Lightning. She's been a trooper and just rolled over 19k miles. Although I've had a lot of fun rides and it really was a great bike, I haven't been riding as much and most of my friends don't either so I had to let it go. I know, I know... sell the bike and then join the forum?? I've got another Buell related project in the works that's going to require a lot more help than the Lightning did.

Anyway, I'm glad to finally join the community and here are some pics I can remember her by.

This is probably my favorite one from when I left work one day. It makes its way onto my computer desktop frequently This wasn't planned either!

An oldie with the old custom Autozone muffler exhaust, which I hated. I ended up making my own by opening up a stock torpedo and re-routing the internals. LOVED the way that sounded.

And the "For Sale" pics I used

Hello Fuzzy welcome to the madness mate! Nice bike pics its a shame it had to go but never mind hey onwards and upwards as they say! and remember even when you dont have a Buell in your garage you still have a Buell in your blood!

Thanks for the welcome, Tone.

My pleasure Fuzzy!

Still purrrty

Any plans on another one?