Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LIQUIDATION SALE-new boots..H-D Phone...Buell Helmet-NEW XB12

Inactive

LIQUIDATION SALE-new boots..H-D Phone...Buell Helmet-NEW XB12

typically once or twice a year i unload excess new inventory to interested board members at or below my dealer cost. it's always odd-ball things but usually interesting and super cheap. see list below for what is available this go-round. have posted up pics till out of pic space....then will post up some more. what you see is what i have and have listed descriptions. please do NOT PM me on this. email only please as i check my mail several times a day. thanks much. regards, john MAIL: SCOOTERTRASH196@YAHOO.COM
    NOTE: ALL ITEMS NEW IN AND OUT OF ORIGINAL BOXES....SEE EACH AD:

1-John Deere work boots NEW. these were kawasaki dealer promo items from a few years ago. had bought 25 pairs and have 2 pairs left. one pair in box..other pair box missing and one boot has small nick on back of sole but is purely cosmetic. size is 9.5 US...400 grams thinsulate insulation....8 inches high...John Deere model # on box says 50835. feels like steel toed in front but not positive. original list was $109. SALE-$50 PER PAIR plus a few bucks freight.

2-Harley Davidson Softail phone. for your land-line. new in wrapper,never unwrapped, owners manual, cord, pretty damn cool looking. i believe it flashes and rings a motor sound when incoming call activates it but never used it so not positive. no box but still wrapped in fresh plastic. SALE-$30

3-Buell full face helmet-NEW NEVER WORN. was commemorative edition for 25th anniversary bike offerings. is a nice gloss black with clear face shield...transluscent blue air ducts on top...aero design on back..flow thru ventilation....with Buell storage bag. cannot find box for it. NEVER WORN. has extremely tiny blemish on top center but will try a bit of polish and see if it comes out. rest is flawless new. SIZE MEDIUM 57/58cm size. SALE-$130

4-2008 XB12-S SILVER ANNIVERSARY LIMITED EDITION BLACK LIGHTNING "S-Code" on VIN. brand new bike with PA title. 29 original miles. only 2 brand new Buells known to exist in the world and mine is one of them. will be listing for sale end of month or early next month when i get around to it. all stickers, dealer prep warnings, factory fill fluids, moisture plugs, never used date coded battery, titties on tires, seat wrapped in plastic, more to mention......new bike exactly the way it was the day it was uncrated at dealership. Picture 001.jpgPicture 003.jpgPicture 004.jpgPicture 005.jpgPicture 006.jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 08-05-2016 at 03:33 PM.

Inactive
    Last edited by user_deleted; 08-05-2016 at 04:12 PM.

I knew that would be the first to go. Wish it would have fit on my big ol head.

#4 That's so cool. Thought about offering it to the Barber Museum?

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    #4 That's so cool. Thought about offering it to the Barber Museum?
    shaughn: the danny hurda bike they have on display bests mine in that it is also new but "last buell ever built". one thing for certain is that mine has to go to someone who will not beat, hammer, tear up or modify it in any way or i'll just keep it. it's too historically significant to be "just another bike".
    Last edited by user_deleted; 08-05-2016 at 10:43 PM.

Ya, it belongs with a collector. I'd ride the crap out of it

How much are you going to ask for your bike?

Inactive
    boots reduced to $40 per pair and a bit of freight. gotta move some of this stuff out of here. thanks for looking.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by toolmaker98 View Post
    How much are you going to ask for your bike?
    i don't know yet but i know i'm going to sell it in a month or thereabouts when things slow down a bit here and i get to it. original paperwork showed:
    $10495 list with no discount
    $180 doc fee
    $299 dealer freight, set-up and prep though the prep was minimal
    $655 in PA sales tax.
    grand total of $11,629
    price will be substantially lower than that. just haven't come up with a number yet that i think is fair.

Im taking that ****ing bike on the track!!!!!!!....then you can sell it, just wanna shake it down for the new owner....hahahaha

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast