Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Can't I just Buy My Sh*t and Leave? God Almighty!

Inactive

Can't I just Buy My Sh*t and Leave? God Almighty!

appears that the grocery store check-out harassment has now spilled over to other entities including my local H-D dealership. there an hour ago to pick up a few special order items. went to pay bill and parts counter kid asked me if i wanted to: donate to MDA fund drive.....sponsor a rider for upcoming charity ride.....register for halloween raffle......donate to upcoming cancer fund raiser. i really just wanted to pay for my sh*t and go home. just like Vic...

lmfao John. Reminds me of this

I totally LOL'ed when he lost it

I agree it's better that handing your card to an employee who disappears in the back for awhile then returns with it. I don't want to lose possession of it, like in Europe where they bring the machine to you, but whats with all the pointless questions?? The restaurants machine doesn't ask all this junk, why does the grocery store? If I wanted to be a checker in a store, Id get that job!

Join a discount club? If I'm interested, I'll ASK you. If it involves me carrying another card around...NO.

Confirm amount? What lawyer fought that in court? "Well, you honor...My client didn't pay attention when the cashier had it on the register, and then didn't listen when they were TOLD by the cashier with their MOUTH what the total was, so we need another button."

Donate to homeless hungry manatees with cancer? If I want to be guilted into something, I'd go visit my mom. No thank you...

Debit or credit? What difference does it make to ME?? Can't the electronics be smart enough to either know the difference, or know your preference?

Cash back? You need to tell the zombie cashier anyway. So tell them! No button needed.

Confirm signature? Like I'm supposed to believe that NSA satellites are hooking up and actually verifying my signature when all I really did was draw a penis.

The chip thing in America is silly. No businesses are prepared for it here. I'm so happy when I get to use the chip reader because I get to hang out even longer and wait for it to work. But at least we get to listen to a buzzer now that reminds the sheeple to take it out of the machine! Longer wait, and more noise, how American! All that for already outdated security tech

Don't get me riled up about the TSA neither

Cooter would you like to donate a dollar to "cigs for pigs"?
    It's an organization that believes in calming the nerves of today's police officers by providing them free cigarettes.

Or maybe "kicks for pricks"?
    Helping to provide quality footwear to low income high school gym teachers.

Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    Cooter would you like to donate a dollar to "cigs for pigs"?
    It's an organization that believes in calming the nerves of today's police officers by providing them free cigarettes.
    That is a noble foundation.

Cooter,

I like to really foul things up and use a check.

Bill Burr is the man. Love his stuff.

hey fishxb, haven't seen you post in a while. You ok? By chance going to the EBR meet Erik deal in Indy on the 17th?

You got to love angry Vic, that guy is funny as hell! John thanks for turning me on to him. I watched a sh-t load of his stuff and had to be scraped off the floor. I also watched some of the other stuff to. Man it was funny!
    Last edited by rchuff; 09-02-2016 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by airbozo View Post
    Cooter,

I like to really foul things up and use a check.
    {In Bill Burr's voice}

Sorry to hear about your arthritis just like every other octogenarian who tries to write a check. Haha.

Why does everyone who writes a check wait until the checker is totally done to even start LOOKING for the checkbook, much less even start writing on it. You KNOW where you are right?? You know what the date is!!! Write all that crap down !

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast