Thread: BLACK 09 1125CR IN New Paltz, NY LOTS OF MODS only 14k & under $5k, trade 4 08+UlyX

BLACK 09 1125CR IN New Paltz, NY LOTS OF MODS only 14k & under $5k, trade 4 08+UlyX

**SOLD!!** 9/4

Please see my CL ad here for more info and lots of pupil-pleasing pics

http://hudsonvalley.craigslist.org/mcy/5683269993.html

---------

Selling my 5th Buell to get another/different one: a Ulysses XB12X. I had one 7yrs ago and really miss it! I bought this 1125CR in VA almost 3yrs ago, and I've certainly had a blast riding it here in NY for the past 7,000mls or so, but it's time we parted ways for the taller and more touring-like Uly.

One of the first things I did when I got it was fix the dreaded charging issue, and it's been absolutely FINE every since. Bike is clean and will always turn heads!

Mods:
    -Buell high bar kit
    -Buell OEM heated grips added
    -FMF Apex pipe, carbon fiber with titanium tip
    -EBR race ECM tuned to the FMF
    -Saddlemen seat
    -CRG arrow bar end mirrors (black)
    -Oberon solid aluminum bar end LED turn signals (BRIGHT!)
    -CRG RC2 aluminum shorty levers (black w/red adjuster)
    -Cortech Super 2.0 Tail Bag
    -BRIIIIGHT tail light from xblights.com (Clear lens, Full Board running lights, With License plate illumination)
    -09+ Uly black pegs (1in drop plus huge improvement in foot traction)
    -Knight Designs black anodized 2.5in shifter and brake lever
    -Ventura luggage rack with gigantic GIVI Maxia luggage box (have key). This can be wired for additional rear lighting.
    -Aftermarket low beam conversion that previous owner installed (xenon HID?)
    -eBay tail tidy
    -Custom graphics by yours truly (easily removable)
    -April 2014 (just over 8k mls): Rick's Hot Shot stator, EBR rotor- charging issue FIXED permanently
    -New style rear wheel bearings recently
    - I had front and rear Michelin 2CT's installed (rear will need replacement by next season)

Always Amsoil with K&N oil and air filters.

NO trades, unless it's a 2008 or newer Buell XB12X (no XT's). Clean and clear NY title. No test rides without ca$h in hand and valid motorcycle license. Low ballers will be ignored. Serious inquires only, please!

Price: $4,950 as shown, which includes all accessories shown as well as all stock parts.

-OR-

$4,200 and I will keep the rack and luggage box. I will also keep and replace with stock the Saddlemen seat, Uly pegs, Cortech seat bag and LED tail light.

Any questions, send email or text. Please do not contact me asking if I will sell any of the accessories at this time as it wouldn't be prudent at this juncture. :-D

ate4five too1four sixtyninesixtytwo
    Last edited by BuellsRuell; 09-04-2016 at 01:33 PM. Reason: Bike has sold

Ha-ha....sold to me. Tanks brotha. This is such a fun bike. Good luck with the Uly