Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Late 2006 Lightning XB9-SX CityX-HERO BLUE-very low mileage-flawless

Inactive

Late 2006 Lightning XB9-SX CityX-HERO BLUE-very low mileage-flawless

thinning out the herd....again. late 2006 XB9-SX CityX and a real one....no clone here. VIN shows true CityX. sold new at shenandoah H-D/Buell in VA. see below for all the particulars. bike is absolutely flawless in all regards and as with all my bikes it has never seen a wheelie, stoppie, smoke-show or one single trip to the rev-limiter. ever! one of the best lowest mileage HERO BLUE cityX's i've ever seen and has been lovingly pampered and babied from day one.
    mileage-6000
    purchased from original owner
    original owners manual...factory tool-kit
    stock mirrors, all stickers intact, all bodywork and paint flawless, turn signals, reflectors, factory markings and fasteners all there and perfect.
    original date coded Pirellis still on the bike showing plenty of miles left.
    freshly serviced and fully checked by me
    new top-shelf battery and wired for tender
    ALL original CityX badging, stickers, headlight grill, cover X-badging, hand-guards, cross-braced handlebars , frame pucks as from new remain on the bike.
    installed a brand new Hawkins exhaust with stock ecm re-map to suit. can install original muffler if so desired.
    translucent Hero Blue pieces...hero blue cheese grater....grips...seat...paints..all perfect.
    priced at $4800 or very close offer. located in southern PA.....17540
    contact john if interested via PM or scootertrash196@ yahoo.comhero4.jpghero6.jpghero1.jpghero2.jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 08-18-2016 at 11:31 AM.

Beautiful bike! Best of luck on the sale, John! Somebody's getting a great ride!

^^^John that Attachment just came up as invalid?

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by submax View Post
    Beautiful bike! Best of luck on the sale, John! Somebody's getting a great ride!
    thanks dave....thanks james. appreciate that. another pic if needed.hero6.jpg

Who ever buy's a bike from John will get a great bike well maintained . Wish it was me right now but have kids going to college. Life is over. Lol!!!
    Last edited by rchuff; 08-19-2016 at 10:39 PM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by rchuff View Post
    Who ever buy's a bike from John will get a great bike well maintained . Wish it was me right now but have kids going to college. Life is over. Lol!!!
    thanks alot for that ricky.

You got another one of these.
    Wow.
    It's even got the right side air scoop. I don't think you mentioned that in your list.

I love my current Buell and I really loved my CityX, but it was a 2003. I traded it in because I wanted a 2006 due to the gigantic difference in the newer clutch and transmission.
    This is IMHO, the Perfect year CityX

Someone is going to get an amazing bike at a really good price.
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Lusiphur View Post
    You got another one of these.
    Wow.
    It's even got the right side air scoop. I don't think you mentioned that in your list.

I love my current Buell and I really loved my CityX, but it was a 2003. I traded it in because I wanted a 2006 due to the gigantic difference in the newer clutch and transmission.
    This is IMHO, the Perfect year CityX

Someone is going to get an amazing bike at a really good price.

thanks much for the very kind words lusiphur. yes it is a wonderful low mileage bike at a very good price....unlike that 2009 blue cityX-SX pile of **** that has been discussed on this site for the last several days and available at a dealership.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by redwoodGardenbridges View Post
    That should be sold by now! sweet ride.
    thanks for the bump and the compliment. nothing yet but tire-kickers and low-ball dreamers. been doing this for close to 50 years now so i'm quite used to it.

I had some real nut bag Craig's listers call about the ninja I sold. as long as you are patient u can out weight the posers

Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast