Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Late 2006 Lightning XB9-SX CityX-HERO BLUE-very low mileage-flawless

Inactive
    sale pending to board member. thanks for the interest.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    sale pending to board member. thanks for the interest.
    buyer backed out. shipping problem. still for sale. will assist with shipping if needed.

Still have herd to thin? I'm not sure what I'm doing just yet, and you don't want my life story, but I bought new a 2003 yellow XB9S and I loved it. I loved everything about it. It was great to commute to work, ride to the lake on weekends, and shockingly good on the track. Anywhoo, I'm getting the jones to have another so I'm thinking....

I don't really like blue, but that sure is a pretty machine. Still up for sale? more?

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Rsizemore View Post
    Still have herd to thin? I'm not sure what I'm doing just yet, and you don't want my life story, but I bought new a 2003 yellow XB9S and I loved it. I loved everything about it. It was great to commute to work, ride to the lake on weekends, and shockingly good on the track. Anywhoo, I'm getting the jones to have another so I'm thinking....

I don't really like blue, but that sure is a pretty machine. Still up for sale? more?
    i own 5 buell XB models. obviously love them...like having them around. never have less than 4. have sale pending on my 2009 cherry bomb CityX so had lost interest in selling this CityX. but will sell if you're serious about it. email is:
    scootertrash196@yahoo.com

hi is the city x still for sale?

Inactive
    SOLD to board member kevin from NY. and one of the nicest guys i've met in a long time. thank you.

Thanks John, it was nice meeting you and I really enjoyed the time I spent down there. The bike is REALLY clean as you described,runs perfect, No BS. THANK YOU. I cant wait to take it for a long ride. Of course it Snowed 3" last night and the road salt trucks were out.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by wdsracer View Post
    Thanks John, it was nice meeting you and I really enjoyed the time I spent down there. The bike is REALLY clean as you described,runs perfect, No BS. THANK YOU. I cant wait to take it for a long ride. Of course it Snowed 3" last night and the road salt trucks were out.
    was concerned kevin about that long drive back to rochester that you were facing. hell of a wind and thunderstorm down here about an hour after you left. shoot me an email this week when you have time. forgot to give you that new decal package to take with. i'll send it along with the flyscreen once it arrives here. will order tomorrow. regards, john

Congrats to you both! And, good on you John for being concerned about a fellow rider and checking in. Let us all know you are ok, Kevin. And, make sure to keep pics coming so we can see what kind of adventures you have with the Buell!

Hi guys thanks for the concern. Yes a tornado warning showed up on my phone shortly after i left John's shop. High winds, hail and super heavy rain on route 283 took me down to 30mph for a while. My new baby safely out of the weather in the back of my Chevy van. Hit the NY border and here comes the snow.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast