Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye chaps!

Goodbye chaps!

Re: Sorry!
    Quote Originally Posted by ToneTheMoan
    RC i just wanted to try and heal the rift between us if its possible? you dont have to friend me again its ok i just hate leaving bad feelings, i was out of order, it was a bad time for me and i shouldn`t have taken it out on you and its not an excuse i know but its weird i never reacted like that before! Anyway mate i will leave it with you to decide and either way no hard feelings!
    I appreciate you reaching out to me as that's very uncommon these days. I have nothing against you personally, don't know you and never will, but your incessant commenting on here about anything and everything whether it concerns you or not, which it never does, is incredibly irritating. On top of that now I see you post up random nonsense just to draw attention to yourself in hopes of engaging someone, anyone... in a conversation. That is beyond annoying...it is incredibly irritating and just plain weird. I felt like this for a long time going back to your black brake rotor which was a thread that never ended. And why? Because Everytime it flamed out you added more fuel for more attention and conversation. Most all on here through it was ridiculous. I was the only one who said something. Like I said Tony I have no hard feelings for you at all. By the way when I said you guys are messed up it was directed at buell248 and he knows why. This is how I feel and at least I will tell you where I stand. Don't mean to hurt anybody's feeling.

No matter what the reason, don't leave the forum because of someone else.

It's the internet. People sometimes get overly animated, people sometimes say stupid stuff, people sometimes say appropriate stuff that isn't received well and people are sometimes honest and most people can't handle honest.

Keep being yourself and keep posting here.
    Jack-O-Lantern
    2006 Buell XBRS LightningBolt
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/album.php?albumid=129

^^^ I 100% agree. If they don't want to read what you have to say skip it or find another thread to read.

I'm confused

Yeah I dont know who posted that but maybe they were typing under the influence? Don't leave I would miss Julia...LOL on top of that who cares if all you do is write pointless threads " not saying that you are" but there is nothing here that says you have to click on it, read it, or add you 2 cents to it! I use this forum as a tool and as my only form of social media because the majority of us think alike here subs I refuse to cave and get Facebook.....

Here and I refuse to get Facebook.

+1 to being confused.

I'd rather not see you leave Tony and I know exactly what's going on here. Men are men and we get at each other's throats sometimes.....let it roll off your shoulders. I like both of you guys and didn't really like the situation that arose and ill leave it at that. Hope all works outs. Your a good guy Tony, you take good care of Julia and I will always cherish the autographed John Mcguinness framed pic amongst the other things you went outta your way to get me from the TT. Sleep on it man, you have a lot of friends here......Wally

I guess I missed something. But I sure hope you stay on here Tone. Even when things get negative on here you are always positive. I've always admired your kindness a d good attitude. 👍

Don't let someone else make you go away Tony! You are a positive person and full of good ideas. You're polite and the first to welcome people here too Post as many times as you want, it's free! If someone else doesn't like it, they can choose not to click on it.

We're a pretty tight community here, but I'd like to think we are all-inclusive (even when that Cooter guy gets a sandy vajay-jay about the non-searching noobs).

Hopefully you'll stick around Tony

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast