Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2004 xb12r firebolt 1500.00

2004 xb12r firebolt 1500.00

2004 xb12r firebolt, doesnt run, had new fuel pump, would be a great parts bike. Was red with gold wheels. Someone painted it gun metal gray, still has the gold wheels. A few xtra parts to go with it. Have title can text or email pics.

Where are you located?

^^ yes where are you and pics would help a lot

Athens, al. Trying to buy a house and just dont have time for it anymore. I may be willing to meet. I will try to upload pics later today. I just wanted to get the word out about it first.

Any idea what's wrong with it? Will you ship?

I would ship after funds have cleared my bank. I have no clue, i replaced the fuel pump cause it didnt have enough pressure. Has fire, but my computer knowledge is lacking using the ecm spy. Hell i cant even figure out how to upload pics on here. Lol

You could alternatively start a thread describing the symptoms, theres a bunch of very knowledgable and helpful people here to help you fix it right and on the cheap, but only if you are willing to put the time in. Or take it to a professional? The Diagnosis ($80-100) maybe worth it weight in re-sale...

Otherwise, I'll meet you in Birmingham, talk you down to $1000, then get it running, maintenance it, and safety check it all in a day. Then flip it on CL

I understand being 'over it' too. Especially during the stress of buying a house! Good luck buddy, This is a great forum for help.

More or less frustrated with it. Had big plans but everyone knows how life throws curve balls at you. Sometimes you hit a home run other times you strike out.

Sent you a pm

1000.00 cash come and get it... Do bring 800.00 cause you will go home empty..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast