Thread: want to buy front isolator 04 xb12r

want to buy front isolator 04 xb12r

really need a front isolator for xb series, I believe all years and models are the same, but for info mine is 04 xb12r.
    For anyone that has one to make this quick and painless, please pm me price and shipping to tn, new or used in good shape prefered. Just did fresh top end rebuild, and only need this part.Will paypal as gift for payment.Thanks,Z

Last time I ordered parts from HD the parts showed up in exactly 1 week. On parts like that I prefer new

They are back ordered till jan 2017 had one on order from surdyke for almost 2 months, and missed the higher priced ones on ebay, and only a few are available internationally right now. Would prefer new but used will get me buy till they are available again. Thanks for info . New castle, and surdyke are my go tos for parts

Did you PM Lunatic?

Yes they are hard to find right now.thanks for the suggestion thou

I'm going to replace mine tomorrow. What size hex socket do the bolts take?

Banned
    That is why I started to design custom front isolator, because it is nearly impossible to find new front isolator nowadays and used old front isolator will be broken pretty fast. http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...front-isolator