Thread: new guy

new guy

hey all.... didn't know where to put the "introduce yourself" post so i apologize if this is the wrong location.
    anyway, i'm mike and i reside in erie, pa. ever since i borrowed my buddys 98 s1w, i've wanted one something fierce. finally got the chance and acquired this machine a couple months back from a gentleman up near Detroit. thanks for having me and i look forward to meeting fellow bueller'ers as well as learning new things about these bad a$$ bikes.
    ill fix up my profile when i'm able.
    peace
    IMG_1062.jpg

Welcome aboard Mike! That tuber looks great!
    BTW I spent part of my childhood in a little town by the name of Silver Creek NY. It's not too far from you.
    I'd also travel to Erie and the North East area for work. Beautiful area, in the summer! I'll tell you I can't stand those brutal winters you guys deal with!
    Good luck with the bike and keep us posted on any modifications you perform to said bike.

Welcome. Love your Buell. I too ride a tuber. Let's keep them alive and rolling
    👍󾓦

thanks for the welcome guys. ive been to silver creek many times. would go to the stagecoach for horsey stuff. used to live in north east too. the winters in the snow belt are not for the faint of heart.
    so i moved
    my son has a 99 m2. we do a lot of riding together. thats some good quality time right there.
    IMG_1073.jpg
    weve been tagged, the buell banditos
    its kinda catchy
    i know of only 3 other buells that reside in erie. hopefully theres more and ill get to meet them

thanks man....that sounds like a good time. however, the east coast is pretty far from here and the furthest ive ridden this is about two hrs. i developed a nasty blister on the back of my thigh from the exhaust heat. before i attempt any further rides, ceramic coated headers are in order
    ive tossed around the idea of wrapping them but i think spending the extra cash up front is the best bet. cleaner too.

Quote Originally Posted by mike lee View Post
    thanks for the welcome guys. ive been to silver creek many times. would go to the stagecoach for horsey stuff. used to live in north east too. the winters in the snow belt are not for the faint of heart.
    so i moved
    my son has a 99 m2. we do a lot of riding together. thats some good quality time right there.
    IMG_1073.jpg
    weve been tagged, the buell banditos
    its kinda catchy
    i know of only 3 other buells that reside in erie. hopefully theres more and ill get to meet them
    Wish my dad would go grab a buell so we could really throw down together! That'd be fun! Welcome!

Welcome!(I know... I'm a little late...). I've got a 97 S1 and am down in Pittsburgh. Been a while since I've been up your way. Hope you got in some nice rides before this weather got here.

Welcome... didnt see this before. Im an X1 rider as well.. They are so fun!

Welcome to your next addiction Mike!

I ride a 1995 Sportster 1200, a 2000 S3T and a 2009 XB12R.

All fun for different reasons. The sportster is the fastest in a straight line but the Firebolt corners better than the other 2.