Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Thread: BIG Press Release!

I told Eric when I saw him at the NYC auto show that he is not promoting his product well enough. He is an amazing engineer but he is a terrible businessman. You can have the best product in the world but if you don't know how to sell it, its all for nothing.

m0t#er FuC&3R.... really sad. had high hopes, as many did.

Buell/EBR defines insanity.
    Doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results.

So sad!

Definitely very very sad. The bottom line is, is that the 1190 is very capable of performing on a world class level with the right rider on board in nearly stock trim. What a let down yet once again. Total bummer......

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by buell248 View Post
    i remarked during both the Bruce Balfour love-fest on here....and the EBR re-resurrection....that not a single dealer i know is remotely interested in signing on with yet another upstart. and that a "stand-alone" EBR dealer is impossible in todays' financial and competition-laden climate. naturally i was cast asunder. having said that this whole "EBR" situation has now become comical.

With a company like Victory going out, even if Erik did everything right in terms of business, he was probably doomed the day Harley cut his throat.

This was posted to Facebook this morning by EBR engineer Dan Hurda:

I just want to clarify for people exactly what the press release concerning EBR said.

EBR Motorcycles is ceasing manufacturing operations and winding down that part of the business. The company is NOT closing.
    Warranty and service parts will continue to be available for the foreseeable future.

The volume of orders and phone calls has increased dramatically since the press release, so if you aren't getting immediate responses to your questions it is not because we stopped shipping parts or answering email, it is simply that just like before the press release there is a very small staff at EBR but now there is 4 or 5 times the work. Be patient we will answer your questions, we will ship your orders.

If you do have parts of technical questions as always email them to parts@ebr.com or tech@ebr.com do not ask them via Facebook.

Hi, Newbie here, can't see a check in place!!!

Anyway...

So, what little staff is now left at EBR are moaning cause they are overloaded with work...

The world will never change!!!

Patrick

Oh CRAP!!! I don't want a piece of **** Harley... All I every wanted was the sound and thunder of a Harley on a sport bike.

Quote Originally Posted by thefrenchowl View Post
    Hi, Newbie here, can't see a check in place!!!

Anyway...

So, what little staff is now left at EBR are moaning cause they are overloaded with work...

The world will never change!!!

Patrick
    And the douchebag of the day award goes to.........this ****ing idiot up there! Who apparently created a profile just to drive by with a random thought. God, we sure do like random ass opinions as posts; they're super helpful.

If you've ever met any of the guys there (which clearly, you have not), there's no way you'd consider a single one of them as whiners. They signed on to be overloaded with work.

Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast