Thread: Impressing your friends

Impressing your friends

20160924_102355.jpg This is what happens at the racetrack when all you care about is showing your friends that you hit 185 on the front straight on your gopro. But on the way to that magical 185 you realize you really don't know how to operate a motorcycle and come up on slow traffic and have no clue how to downshift and use your front brakes and slam into another rider at around 130+mph. The asshole gets a $20,000 chopper ride and so does the poor victim!

Wow. You got it up to 185 !!! 😱. Just kidding

mama always says "stupid is as stupid does". Hope the victim of the idiot is okay. Hope the idiot is okay also and that he learned something.

Yeah me too John, I called Absolute all day and got no answer at the office. Probably because they were still at NJMP today. If I find out anything tmrw I'll post back. The idiots bike was completely disintegrated and the victims bike wasn't much better. I had just finally got around that whole group and went into turn one when it happened behind me. Didn't even know it happened, came back around and they flagged us in because of it.

Good thing you were in front of that Wally.

No doubt Rich......bad scene man. Track was shut down for over an hour. My lucky day I guess.

Yea but Juanda had trips.

Same thing happened at PBIR on a track day a couple years back! Guy went full throttle into the hairpin and the bike hit a trackworker. The rider bailed and was ok but the trackworker died

What the heck? Top gear at the end of the straight is the only place you actually have plenty of time to set up? Wild.