Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: bike swap

One final word on the XB12Ss sale. The new owner road it home, maybe 150 miles, at night and through wild Western Washington. Got home OK and absolutely loves the bike so great news all around.
    Today he contacted me to tell me he broke the drive belt. I thought it was OK, looked OK. Fortunately, I gave him a new belt with the deal so all he has to do is figure out how to change it.

Just one of those bizarre little wrinkles that makes life interesting.
    The wonders of Buell Land

Oh the irony. Been there buddy, on both sides. Haha.

He'll post up here in no time "HELP!!!!! I just bought my first Buell and it's totally falling apart! How do I get a free race map?"

Cooter,

I think he already has. I suggested he call Lance at sphd. I think L got him on the pathway. Well at least I don't have to worry about converting from kilometers to miles anymore. When are you headed North? Big bummer you can't take a fire stick with you into Canada--there are lots of critturs with big teeth and attitude on those wild highways.

Opto

Thats funny^^^
    I'm shooting (PUUUNNNN!) for the end of July for a trip North. Probably won't make it to the land of maple syrup and moose, but I have family near Portland, OR that I'd love too see.
    I still have the open offer to buy beers for any Bueller that meets up on the way! Good times

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Oh the irony. Been there buddy, on both sides. Haha.

He'll post up here in no time "HELP!!!!! I just bought my first Buell and it's totally falling apart! How do I get a free race map?"
    He already has and asked 2 separate times, one of which was resurrecting a thread from 2013... and as you love to see, won't follow laid out instructions, just keeps repeating "his" wrong procedure and that it won't work...

Darn it, I really want exhaust pipes like those ^^^^^^^^^^^^^ !

Just without the Japanese part, I would put on, cagers.

All,

Apparently he finally got the belt issue sorted out. I haven't heard from him for awhile. It was a pretty rough patch of texts for sure. The guy went into a panic is all...it does suck when your new bike goes weird on you. Happy trails.

Opto

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345