Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Miles to KM and back to Miles

Hmm... In that topic I don't see any mention of what bike he has but at some point he says it was reading Celsius. Mine doesn't display temperature. I've got a 2006 XB12.
    I went out to the garage and pushed every combination of buttons I could think of. All I can do is change the clock and reset the trip odometers. If it's possible on this model it might require an ECM tool.

Just as a PSA, that topic was 5 years old before you posted in it. Many of those users may not be active anymore, and in general "necromancy" is frowned upon.
    If you feel it was necessary to help us get an answer it's not a problem, but it's always a good idea to check dates when digging through old topics.

If he has an 1125.
    With ignition on and security system disarmed press both the toggle and mode at the same time for 5 secs
    press the mode switch till you get to unit setting,press the toggle to select
    the current unit setting is displayed click the mode switch to select the desired setting
    the set up menu will advance so hit toggle to exit
    I hope this helps

http://www.badweatherbikers.com/buel...tml?1397507499

This post is in the XB section, so I'm guessing that's what he has. He didn't say though.

Inactive
    silverrider: the responses you're getting with the exception of mine are referring to ecm's....1125 models....ect......and not correct or referencing wrong model. just checked with former buell field rep and my initial post was correct. keep in mind this procedure not only changes pulse identification of the speedo sensor which is part of the gauge cluster...but also changes both odometer, trip meter, low fuel "accrued distance" as well as speedo needle display. FOR ALL XB MODELS....REPEAT FOR ALL XB MODELS............NOT 1125 MODELS. dealerships changed both the face-plate of the entire cluster as well as using H-D factory service tool HD-41354. can't do one without the other. so there ya go.

Thank all you , Yes my bike is A 2008 XB12SCG Once I get it, currently docked in Los Vegas, Hope to get next wk, hope Hope Hope s-l1600.jpg

Last edited by Silverrider; 10-15-2016 at 12:50 AM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12