Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Soon to be Uly owner...

Soon to be Uly owner...

Hey guys! I just wanted to drop a line and introduce myself as I'm sure I'll be on here alot in the near future asking questions and getting things figured out. I've been lurking on here quite a bit lately doing research while I searched for a bike. So now I'm headed to Belton, TX this Saturday to pick up my first Buell, a 2006 Uly with a little over 10,000 miles on it. Super excited about being a Buell owner and can't wait to contribute to this community!

Congrats and welcome to the forum! Glad to see another Uly owner. Where are you located?

Welcome and there is a lot of expertise here to help you with most things on your Uly.

O6 Uly first year, it a great choice, all around fun bike, This board has all the answers you have not even thought of yet, Welcome.

Thanks, I'm located in Springfield, MO.

2006 uly owner in Huntley Illinois 46,000 miles and counting gas tires and oil , get service manual bike is very simple to wrench on , electrical system will stump you at times but forum won't let you down EVER!

Welcome. I'm SE Wisconsin. Easy miles to come say "Hi" on a Uly. Glenn is right. Lots of good support on the forums. Great bike!

Can't wait to pick it up tomorrow! I feel like a little kid the day before Christmas!

Well... a little over 656 miles back and I still can't stop grinning! This bike is an ABSOLUTE blast! We covered the gambit regarding road conditions coming back the scenic route from Austin TX through OK and AR and then finally home into Missouri and she handled them all like a breeze. I remember thinking over and over on the ride home, "This bike is ABSOLUTELY perfect!!!" I'm SO looking forward to many miles with her!

20161017_063606.jpg

I know it's not a great shot of her but it was taken at 6am this morning when I woke to the light of the moon as we slept under the stars in the Potato Hills of Clayton OK.
    Last edited by Gladtobekickin; 10-19-2016 at 01:37 PM.

Congrats! Can't see the photo...but it sounds like an awesome trip!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast