Thread: about 515 kits

about 515 kits

ok i was hoping some people on here could help me.so iv been looking at 515cc kits for my blast seems how i have the engine apart, and nrhs is the cheepest to buy from and in my budget area but id like to know more about what others think of there products do they make good merchandise ot would i just be throughing money away? And what all do i need to for the engine to run the 515 properly. my bike is a buell blast 07 with 175 main jet and 45 slow ,with suppertrapp muffler with 22 disc, still has stock air filter.

You get what you pay for. I can post pics of semi-recent NRHS parts that have failed.

I recommend Hammer Performance. They're slightly more expensive, but the combined knowledge of Hammer Dan Norlin and Aaron Wilson is priceless.

I'm glad you'd asked, as I'm more curious about the monster big bore kit I've got a 2000 Blast that I'm considering this for

Well i bought a 515cc kit for my 07 blast and it was only 348 and some change which is cheeper than nrhs and after all the help i got from the people at hammer performance hell ya i recomend them to anyone there cheeper to buy from revoultion proformance and a heck of alot nicer people that rev. They also make sure that your item is packaged very well and sealed well for the trip if you want a kit send them a message and and Aaron wilson will message you back as soon as he can hes a very bussy dude but very helpful.

Great recommendation my friend...yeah I'll consider that when I'm ready to make that move. Maybe I'll start my inquiries into the kits and all before I commit. Are you taking on the installation all yourself or you farming the work out?

Doing it all myself iv already had the engine down to the transmision it has a bad shift drum problem.im looking for this seal that goes in the belt pully thats on the outside of the engine.
    Last edited by Speed117; 11-02-2016 at 03:12 AM.

Really if you check out TWIN MOTORCYCLES you'll probably find a part number then refer to Buellster.

Yep really jet lee helps me alot on here .i need to know where all the oil lines hook up .