Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I played smash !

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post

Broken wrist ( really hurts ), two broken ribs, doesn't hurt as much as the wrist. Just picked the bike on this passed Friday, I'm really happy though, it wasn't the Ully, it was the Triumph 2012 Speedy, really nice bike on it's maiden voyage after bringing it home.

When I wrecked I didn't feel my broken ribs till the second week, and then, that's all I felt. Hope you heal quickly!

jesus dude. hopefully your wrist won't require surgery. i broke mine wrecking my old softail some time ago when someone shot out in front of me. it was the 3rd fracture of my scaphoid bone and now its screwed and glued. one more break and the hand comes off. take care of that wrist brother.

Hoping you a quick recovery man.

Thanks guys, the way it looks right now, I'll be off two wheels for awhile or, 4-5 weeks minimum.

Dude...that really sucks, but glad your ok. They should have gotten her for assault with a deadly weapon...or driving without a brain. At least it's not a bad time of year to be sidelined from 2 wheels. Heal fast brother.

I like that man "driving without a brain". I spoke to the officer that wrote the accident report today. He said the witness told him exactly what I said and that she admitted guilt. Unfortunately we have no fault in this state, which means there is only so much they can do to her under the law, under the circumstances.

Thanks

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12