Solid rotor mounts back in stock

http://www.erikbuellracing.com/store...nting-kit.html

these things effin rock, got them on both my bikes fantastic upgrade

Thanks for sharing!

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by Gloomshadow View Post
    http://www.erikbuellracing.com/store...nting-kit.html

these things effin rock, got them on both my bikes fantastic upgrade
    hey tom: quick question for ya before i pull the trigger on this....and thanks a ton for posting this up by the way......my 2009 cherry bomb cityX had pulsing lever....really annoying as hell. installed new ebc rotor and ebc pads with drain, flush, refill and bleed. still pulses but not nearly as much? does this hardware kit fix such annoyance? thanks much because i'm at a loss.

Can't tell if trolling

That being said I'll share my experience. I switched from a stock pulsating setup to the EBR rotor, EBC HH pads (bought from some guy that lives in amish land), and solid mount hardware. All pulsating has disappeared and not returned.
    Last edited by oh9bolt; 11-10-2016 at 05:28 PM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by oh9bolt View Post
    That being said I'll share my experience, I switched to the EBR rotor, EBC HH pads (bought from some guy that lives in amish land) and solid mount hardware from a stock pulsating setup. All pulsating has disappeared and not returned.
    you just answered my question jesse and thanks much. what you described is precisely the ailment with my 2009. PS-beware of dealing with ANYONE from amishland. notorious crooks over there....or so i'm told.

I must have been lucky, the guy I have dealt with has been more than helpful to me!!
    Last edited by oh9bolt; 11-10-2016 at 05:51 PM.

$13.15 to ship to MD, UPS ground! That seems extreme for something that should only weigh a couple ounces.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by neilrl79 View Post
    $13.15 to ship to MD, UPS ground! That seems extreme for something that should only weigh a couple ounces.
    $10.71 shipped to amishland neil. and that is precisely how the profit margin is padded. but hey....i needed the kit so whatcha gonna do?

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    hey tom: quick question for ya before i pull the trigger on this....and thanks a ton for posting this up by the way......my 2009 cherry bomb cityX had pulsing lever....really annoying as hell. installed new ebc rotor and ebc pads with drain, flush, refill and bleed. still pulses but not nearly as much? does this hardware kit fix such annoyance? thanks much because i'm at a loss.
    yes it does but I think I traced that pulse to filth built up in the springs of the stock floating mounts... this kit eliminates the springs so you never have to flush those springs out

also, the brake feel is very uniform and consistent.. makes me wish I had TL2 brakes.. I bet it would be fkkkin fantastic

Last edited by Gloomshadow; 11-14-2016 at 04:21 PM.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast