Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sato Racing Rear Sets FS NEW

Sato Racing Rear Sets FS NEW

Hey Guys...I have a pair of Brand New rear sets For Sale...They are made by Sato Racing

The box says they are for Buell XB9 / 12 R/S...I do not own a Buell...so I am not very familiar with these models

Here is a link to show the model set I have and I will try to attach photos of them as well:My items are :SILVER Color never opened the plastic bags...

http://www.orientexpress.com/p-4326-...rear-sets.aspx

I will except Pay Pal...and I will pay the shipping Via FedEx (not next day air sorry) they will be shipped from Richmond Va

I will sell them for $500.00 OBO...That will save you $380.00 ...NEW PRICE:::$300.00 you save $380.00 ...This will be the Lowest price I will take...they will sit in my tool box forever...I'm really surprised I thought Buell riders would be all over these rear sets????

Thanks...John D

These are still for sale guys.....
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by JGDJR; 02-09-2017 at 06:03 AM. Reason: Last lowered the sale price...

Bump...Still for sale guys...Hard to believe they have not been bought yet??? How about Best Offer???

John

This is why no one is jumping on them for $500 or $300. Try $70. Just sayin'

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-Adjustab...BYBdoY&vxp=mtr

GLWS

^^^^^I'm glad I wasn't the one to deliver the breaking news--thanks cooter .......damn Chinese always under cutting lol I've never heard any bad reviews about Chinese rear sets, now levers that's a whole different story. Now if you had woodcraft rear sets, you would get some bites.....anyways GLWS

The thing is... What came first?

Seriously, side by side they have exactly the same machine marks and cutter paths. So the same CNC program was used to make them both, and maybe even in the same building (in Cheena). It is a matter of marketing. You'll find some levers like that too. Put a $100 and a $13 lever in the same box and you couldn't tell the difference. Not ALL of them, but most.

Sorry to jack up your for sale thread by waxing poetically. I know you got excited when you saw an old ad for what they used to sell for a decade ago and saw $$ signs
    Maybe some people spent that when their Firebolt was brand new, but if your serious about selling them I'll give you $70 shipped They are nice!

ah the sting of reality...

OK here is the best deal in town lol...I got these sent to me by mistake, I tried to contact Sato...but never a reply...I will take $85.00 for them but you pay the shipping...

I think that is fair...what say you

John

Pm sent

That was fast... See? everyone wins!

^^^^^agreed if only everyone else was as sensible. It sucks that sato isn't customer service friendly. I actually ran into a similar problem on ebay when I got pads and rotors on my DD car. They sent me the wrong pads. Long story short-- I gave them a negative review on ebay and then they offered to refund my money even though I installed the rotors and exchange the wrong pads with the correct ones at O'Reillys.

Last edited by Simplymichaeljr; 03-07-2017 at 06:40 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast