Thread: Ulysses lowered suspension - Front forks and rear shock package

Ulysses lowered suspension - Front forks and rear shock package

I bought an 07 Uly with a lowered /resprung / revalved rear shock and revalved front forks. Converted mine into a UlySSes, so the setup that came on it is up for grabs. I got all the details from Trackside Suspension & Engineering, the shop that did the work. Per TSE: The rear has a 425# spring, was re-valved, and shortened 17mm(.66in Now 14.5", same length an S/R shock). The remote preload is either low on oil, or purposely shortened. Doesn't affect ride or operation, just has about 1/2 of the stock adjustment. Forks were re-valved, new fork oil, and seals, stock springs and length. When I swapped them out, the bike had 7800 mi. on it. Don't know exactly when the work was done. I'd be happy to provide contact info for the shop to the future owner of this setup. $400 + shipping obo.

Also have a lower triple from an 07 XB12SS that could go with the package, but is not included.

IMG_20161204_140900.jpg

Sold pending funds.

someone got a pretty good deal!

HA! I thought I was even going high at 400. I must have gotten the deal of a lifetime on my SS setup. LOL

I bought the rear shock set up. Fast shipping and a good deal. Thanks.