Hello all, I just bought my first bike a XB9SX 2006 with 29k on it and a K&N filter on it. i have ridden in town getting used to the bike and it has died on me twice. first time was at a stop light in 1st gear at 20mph roll up to light. It just cut off like I hit the kill switch. It was about 45* F out and no lights came on ( cylinder light or any other lights). Second time was in 3rd gear at 45 mph and i took my hand off the throttle to stretch it and it died in the same manner. this time the temp was 35* F. I"m unsure of the history of the bike or mods besides the filter. I've dug through the threads and lack of experience is leaving me stuck. it feels like it runs well when its working properly and i get a fair amount of poping on decel but i don't have the riding or buell experience to know what normal feels like. i didn't find any exhaust leaks and iit has a volt meter installed and makes 14v consistently until it dies. Also on restart after i wait the spedo dosen't work for about 2 min or so. if anyone has any ideas it would be greatly appreciated. thank you for your time.