Thread: XPR fuel map extractor and ECMRead

XPR fuel map extractor and ECMRead

Hello guys.

Could anyone please share installer of XPR extractor and ECM Read? Xopti's no longer online and I just couldn't find them anywhere else over the internet.

Thanks everyone.

Mario

You're looking at old methods of tuning. What are you trying to do? You should just need TunerPro RT or ECMSpy Mono.

AZ, hello!

I've been experiencing an issue with TunerPro RT, that's why I'd try ECM Read.

In the past I set AFV max and min to 100 in order to catalog and tune the fuel map. I uploaded the .bin with both AFV = 100 and run the bike for several weeks.
    Now I put AFV max to 150 and min to 60, just like it the stock settings. I save the .bin and upload it to the bike. However, it does not change the parameters in fact, the AFV min and max continue at 100 in the ECM, as if I hadn't changed them in the .bin. I tried uploading several times again but it just doesn't work. I checked my fuel map tables and they're uploaded accordingly, but the AFV min and max do not leave the 100 even I change them in the Scalars.

The only idea that came to my mind was that TunerPro wasn't uploading the file correctly so I'd try another method of doing it.

My ride is a Buell XB Ulysses 2008, BUE1D firmware. Check the print below.
    Capture.JPG

Now I did the same via ECM Spy as the print below. Fetched EEPROM from the bike and it showed AFV max 100 and min also 100. Changed both values and did EEPROM -> Save to File. Following I connected to the ECM and pushed Burn into ECM. It burns correctly, I got no error message. But after that I cycle ignition off and back on and fetch EEPROM to see what's inside the ECM. And it shows me AFV min and max at 100. Don't know what might be wront..

Capture2.JPG

The XPR Map Extractor can be downloaded at http://www.buelltooth.com/linksresources.html
    Last edited by upaero; 12-24-2016 at 04:20 PM.

Upaero, many thanks.

For anyone that might be following the thread, here's how I managed to change AFV limits. Instead of changing min and max to 60 and 150 from 100 a made a little change at a time. Example changed max to 105 min 95 and burn. After fetched eeprom and put 110 and 90, burn again.
    As far as I could see the EEPROM has a limit of changes you can make the same time, so changing gradually did the job.