Thread: 2009 Buell XB12Scg muffler for sALE

Banned

2009 Buell XB12Scg muffler for sALE

OK, it's time to clean my living room. I want to sell the muffler from my 2009 Buell XB12Scg. Part number is S0110.1AA

The muffler has dents and scratches on the bottom, some rust around pipe and straps marks. I was going to sandblast it and paint it but found a brand new stock muffles on Ebay for cheap and just replaces it with the new muffler.

The muffler has about 3000 miles, It sit at my living room for a couple years and I was too lazy to prepare this stuff for selling and had not appropriate box to pack this. Actually my living room has a bunch of Buell parts I do not need anymore, I decided to start room cleaning from the biggest part and made custom cardboard box to pack this muffler for shipping. Since I'm too lazy to spend my time to clean the room you are welcome to pickup the muffler or another Buell XB parts I have locally here in West Seattle (I have rear wheel with tire and pulley, belt, idler, tail fender eliminator, cluster gauge, mirrors, some plastics and many more and I can let it go for half of the average price).

The muffler works with no issues. It goes with torca clamp. I detached the spring for the butterfly valve axle and installed it on the new muffler on the motorcycle so it goes with no spring on the valve axle.

I am the second owned of my 2009 Buell XB12Scg and I do not know the history of the bottom dents and scratches on the muffler, it looks like the previous owner hit bump on high speed.

The muffler is 150$+shipping cost. I believe this is nice price for BuellXB board members since Ebay users sell horrible condition mufflers for 200-300$.

Only USA shipping. I'm going to use USPS service to send the package with muffler. Also please note that I'm available to ship the muffler only on Saturday.

The muffler is available for local pickup here in West Seattle.

Package box size is 13" X 30" X 9". Weight is 20 lbs. My zip code is 98106. So you can estimate how much shipping service will cost for you.

I accept PayPall payment.

If you are interested you can sent me private message. If you wish to buy the muffler you need to give me your shipping address and email address. I will estimate shipping service cost using your address on USPS web page and add this cost to the muffler cost. Then I will send you payment request on your email address from PayPall. Once I get payment I will send the muffler on next Saturday (I'm not sure I will be available to sent it another day of the week).

Last edited by TPEHAK; 12-31-2016 at 05:51 PM.

Banned
    Here is the package. I made double wall cardboard box. The muffler is wrapped with a few layers of bubble wrap. I also put foam in the box empty space.

Last edited by TPEHAK; 12-31-2016 at 07:52 AM.

Banned
    Sold.