Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Mellinial madness lol (this one's for lunaticfringe)

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    hey cody: i really needed that son so i thank you a ton. by the way...is there an app for "Put a ****ing bullet thru my head"? my SafeLink TracFone doesn't have a provision for apps but would still like to know.
    Now get off my lawn!!!!!!!!!!!
    You're very welcome John! I'm not sure that app. Exists, but my wife is a programmer so maybe she could whip up a new app?

Oh, that was you Ward, just kidding, we would never do a sneaky move like that, if you did it in the old neighborhood, you got the crap best out of you on a daily bases from that day on. Realistically though, you hear about all these kids getting molested and killed, going missing, as a kid from the streets I can't relate as, anyone who would have messed with is really would have gotten f#@&ed up. We may have been young but not gullible, every one of us was usually carrying a zip gun (22 cal. ) Knife, ice pick, home made deadly sling shot, believe me, we would never start with anyone but also would not hesitate to use the weapons, one on one fights, no weapons allowed, very strictly enforced, unless against an adult.

There is good and bad growing up in places like this, one definitely learns to take care of themselves, but never really learns to trust completely once outside of that environment. I could write a book on this stuff but then it's only those kids that grew up in it that would understand or believe it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12