Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: xb12 exhaust question

If ain't broken! Don't fix it!
    How's the bike run? If it runs good and feels good, just leave it the way it is. Ultimately it's your bike. Do what you want to it.

I'd really love to hear this idle and wind up a bit. if you can shoot a decent video with someone's smartphone, email the video to me and I'll figure out how to post it here, via youtube or whatever.

Hey EricTeller, I tried to post a video clip but noy sure how on this site. Would need to know your email address. I'm having the muffler removed at present while bike is in the shop. It's running pretty rough, they suspect the iac is faulty.

Quote Originally Posted by NZBuell View Post
    Hey EricTeller, I tried to post a video clip but noy sure how on this site.
    Upload to youtube and share the link

https://youtu.be/ZSSneZgN9og hopefully this works. Was my first ride so was bit shaky : )

https://youtu.be/ZSSneZgN9og hopefully this works. Was my first ride so was bit shaky : )
    It sounds bit... sewing machine like.

Haha yeah its in the shop getting a new one. Was also running like @#%* and turned out to be IAC was faulty so waiting on a new one then hopefully out to get some miles on it.

Inactive
    Haha yeah its in the shop getting a new one. Was also running like @#%* and turned out to be IAC was faulty so waiting on a new one then hopefully out to get some miles on it.
    the IAC has been listed by H-D as NLA for approx. 9 months now. there might be one still in the system there in KiwiLand but if not...contact me. i still have 2 new ones in stock and happy to send you one if they can't locate any.

Thanks very much for that offer lunerticfringe. The shop I go to located one in Holland of all places so waiting on it getting here.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234