Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: EEPROM maps in .txt format not .xpr?

EEPROM maps in .txt format not .xpr?

Hey fellow Buellsters. Downloaded ecm maps from Buellmods. Maps are in .txt format not .xpr? Useless to reprogram my bike using ECM Droid. Is there a way to convert .txt to .xpr format?

Seriously! Am i the only one with this issue! Lol or am i missing something obvious? Some help pleasr.

Open in old "free" ecmspy, and save as .xpr

Thanks! Could you help me with a link or what version am i looking for? Is it compatible with windows 7? Thanks again

Sent a message
    Last edited by AZmidget91; 01-23-2017 at 09:50 PM.

did you figure this out Frank? i just did what Midget said, saved the .txt to .xpr in ecmspy ver. 1.12.27 (although it automatically saves as .epr for some reason even when giving it the .xpr extension, and i have to manually rename it to .xpr in the folder once it saves). i havent tried it yet, im going to flash the BUECB race map to my bike with ecmdroid when i get a chance.

Quote Originally Posted by munkiep View Post
    did you figure this out Frank? i just did what Midget said, saved the .txt to .xpr in ecmspy ver. 1.12.27 (although it automatically saves as .epr for some reason even when giving it the .xpr extension, and i have to manually rename it to .xpr in the folder once it saves). i havent tried it yet, im going to flash the BUECB race map to my bike with ecmdroid when i get a chance.
    I need help with the same problem.

Sorry for the old bump, but did any of you guys figure this out? Trying to do the same thing.

As I understand it, the only way to convert it is through and older version of ECMSpy. Supposedly the newest version is free and downloadable from their site. I don’t think ECMDroid does it, and just changing the filename extension doesn’t do it either.

I hear Cooter does custom ecm tuning for free. You may have PM him several times to get him to help. Often, he’s shy and claims to not know how to do it, but keep asking and he’ll come around and be grateful that you pushed him.

I'm here, but all duplicate questions go to 34:19. He's a reclusive genius that only accepts every tenth PM, so feel free to copy/paste until he responds

Egaynor: What is it you are actually trying to do? Are you just trying to install an existing fuel map?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast