Thread: Bolt on windscreen options for Uly?

Bolt on windscreen options for Uly?

Hey guys. I have been looking at taller wind screens for the new Uly and I noticed that my bike doesn't have the 4 grommets! I went out to verify and YEP, the stock yellow flyscreen is gone and replaced with a 1 piece assembly which is a very short windscreen AND flyscreen combo. This completely removes my ability to use most aftermarket screens.

I was wondering if there are any other options for windscreens which use the 6 bolts? Or if anyone knows where I can buy a flyscreen with the grommets so that I can use other windscreens?

Thanks for any help.

I think twisted throttle has one, it might be made of metal but it would fit. If not they do come up in the parts for sale section.

I"m not 100% sure of what you've got there, but Madstad windshields replaces both the fly screen and the windshield and works so much better for me than the stock setup.

Quote Originally Posted by jl551c View Post
    I"m not 100% sure of what you've got there, but Madstad windshields replaces both the fly screen and the windshield and works so much better for me than the stock setup.
    There are pics of it in this thread http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...-Ulysses/page2

Looks like the ones from madstad clip into the stock grommets which I don't have. The only option I saw for the replacement of the fly screen was a blank one which eliminated the windscreen altogether.