Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever see a Buell Select seat like this?

Anyone ever see a Buell Select seat like this?

001.jpg

A couple times. Also seen them with a blue panel.

Neat..will be purchasing this 08XB9SX manana. Maybe its a very late 08 or possibly an 09 as the 08's only came in the blue and ash?

Frame is wrong color for an 09

Inactive
    it's definitely a 2008. 2009 looks like mine. substantially different cosmetics to the 2008cherry2.jpgcherry2 (1).jpgcherry2 (2).jpg
    Last edited by user_deleted; 02-09-2017 at 12:39 PM.

Wow...makes me wish I held out for an 09..best looking combo of all IMO. Can you tell from the VIN what the original colors schemes, wheel base, hts etc are? The story on my 08 is that the original purchaser preferred the red, so the red wheels, screen and box where all installed. Thinking about sourcing some of the original pcs and converting back.

thanks!

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    Wow...makes me wish I held out for an 09..best looking combo of all IMO. Can you tell from the VIN what the original colors schemes, wheel base, hts etc are? The story on my 08 is that the original purchaser preferred the red, so the red wheels, screen and box where all installed. Thinking about sourcing some of the original pcs and converting back.

thanks!
    VIN designates country of origin/production....specific model....engine size.....year.....production sequence....and a bit more. also tells you year and month of build date from the ink stamp on VIN decal. it does NOT TELL you the color of the bodywork or wheels.

Color option in 08 for the XB9SX was Kick Ash Plastics black wheels or Hero Blue with matching wheels

Quote Originally Posted by dodge View Post
    http://www.buellxb.com/forum/showthr...es-4300-Denver

Very nice low miles , Board members Scallywag303

Yeah, purchased that today. Did all the SX models in red have the "X" on the airbox? Scallyway303...will remember that. He's got a n XB12 too.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast