Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Want to ride cross country but....

Inactive
    three words for ya: throw-away underwear!
    save those thread bare socks, **** stained underwear, moth eaten t-shirts that you accrue during the winter. keep them all in a nice little plastic bag in the closet. leaving for cycle trip? pack as much as you need and discard nightly. if motel-ing the chamber maids will wonder the next morning what the hell happened in the room but by that point you'll be miles down the road and shedding precious cargo weight as the trip progresses.

I've been edgeaconnated !

You know why Chuck Norris never has problems with his Buell not starting ??????

Because it's afraid not to start !

P.S. Kind of gross, so your saying if you lose the buddies your riding cross country with, you can find them by following their discarded underwear along the road ?
    Last edited by njloco; 02-21-2017 at 11:22 PM.

i have found that i would rather take my firebolt on long trips vs taking my vrod.

Quote Originally Posted by chief_of_smoke View Post
    i have found that i would rather take my firebolt on long trips vs taking my vrod.
    Totally understand that sentiment
    I think the buell controls, power, and lightness just take less energy to run the bike. Not that I do very long trips, but the uly does bring on less fatigue than any of the other bikes I've owned. and holy cow better suspension than any harley i've ever ridden

Last edited by BuellyBagger; 02-22-2017 at 11:52 AM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123