Thread: 2007 XB12 Stock muffler wanted.

2007 XB12 Stock muffler wanted.

I'm looking for a complete muffler for a 2007 XB12s including the mounts, exhaust valve actuator and cable and electrical cable and plugs. A new take-off is my dream but one in excellent condition would work too. I want to return to stock the bike I just picked up with only 400 kms. on it! I have the Jardine RT-1 that came on the bike that I might be willing to trade....
    Cheers.
    ~ross

Inactive
    ross: i have several "like new" 12 mufflers in stock with perfect IEV assemblies. i also have a "like new" front mount. willing to sell 1 of each. have other factory exhaust parts but not willing to part with them as of now. can i gleen from your post content of "cheers" and "kilometers" that you're NOT in the US? if so note that the stock mufflers are quite beefy and expensive to ship abroad.

Wow, that's even less than the 07 SS I just picked up with 617 miles on it, all stock.
    Don't forget, you have a 10 year old bike that you still have to break in, kind of cool off you think about it.

John is great to deal with, I've purchased several things from him with excellent results.

Good luck with your New bike !