Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: 05 XB9SX Oil Change???? Help

Quote Originally Posted by BuellyBagger View Post
    so true! a wealth of knowledge here for sure, but my personal goal is try and keep my questions here to things you can't find in the manual. Tips and experience from lunaticfringe for example, surpass any manual, but dont go asking him for torque specs, LOOK IT UP! (not that he wouldnt know them!)
    IMG_8383.jpgIMG_8384.jpg

Thanks guys! Yall have been a huge help. Next task I am looking at is the bent tail piece, thoughts?

Have you taken the seat off and looked? The brake side seat rail is broken I can tell you that....
    Last edited by oh9bolt; 03-01-2017 at 02:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by oh9bolt View Post
    Have you taken the seat off and looked? The brake side seat rail is broken I can tell you that....
    Yes, I took it off. It looks like the tail piece is bent. The side rail it missing a chuck. Theres one on ebay, but its $80! Wondering if I can just take it apart and bend the tail piece back so there isnt a gap between it and the seat.

Also different note, spark plugs, pain in the butt? Certain brands ?

Do you know how to do a search ? I'm old but I can explain it to you if you want to try it yourself ?
    Though I haven't read this whole post, I can tell you that, that bike has been down while moving on it's brake peddle side ! Look at the scratch marks where the right rear blinker mounts. You have your work cut out for you.

Good luck

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123