Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Fuel Pump O-Ring information

Cooter

PM for you

Opto

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    wrong!
    XB is actually right. He poster correct size o-ring, and you posted wrong size o-ring. If somebody will try to install 3/16 thick o-ring he could brake his fuel pump. You likely have not enough knowledge if you keep saying opposite. Also there is no reason to buy this o-ring from you if you can not match your price with same o-ring market price.
    Last edited by EBR; 12-18-2018 at 08:40 PM.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by EBR View Post
    XB is actually right. He poster correct size o-ring, and you posted wrong size o-ring. If somebody will try to install 3/16 thick o-ring he could brake his fuel pump. You likely have not enough knowledge if you keep saying opposite. Also there is no reason to buy this o-ring from you if you can not match your price with same o-ring market price.
    you truly are an asshole and a psycho......TEABAG. this is your 3rd attempt at rejoining the forum under yet another name. getting banned............AGAIN.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    you truly are an asshole and a psycho......TEABAG. this is your 3rd attempt at rejoining the forum under yet another name. getting banned............AGAIN.
    Who's the TEABAG? I'm not sure what is happening here. All I'm saying is just fix the wrong information your posted and don't mislead people.
    Last edited by EBR; 12-18-2018 at 10:12 PM.

You can tell EBR, XB and Teabag are the same with their busted ass English.

What a joke some of these guys are!! Lol!!!

I believe that the o ring is 3/32 ...not 3/16. A 3/16 is on the left and a 3/32 (removed from my bike) is on the right.IMG_20181226_184104010.jpg

So let's see, xB digs up over a year old post ( has Tbag written all over it ) then Ebr falls right into it ( possible relation to Tbag ) then Ptech falls into also, does anyone ever read anymore ?

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    So let's see, xB digs up over a year old post ( has Tbag written all over it ) then Ebr falls right into it ( possible relation to Tbag ) then Ptech falls into also, does anyone ever read anymore ?
    I am just letting anyone know if they order 3/16 o rings, they aint gonna fit.

Inactive
    I am just letting anyone know if they order 3/16 o rings, they aint gonna fit.

and i'm just letting YOU know board members don't have to "order" anything.
    they either go to their local dealer and purchase factory part # P0121.02A8 or SUPERSEDED PO121.02A8A.....or buy a pair from me for a few bucks each.

it's forum bullsh*t like THIS that makes guys like ME stop assisting other board members.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast