Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Extra step for oil change?

Extra step for oil change?

.................................................. ..............................nothing to see here....... some dude posted a video on youtube of himself screwing up an oil change.........
    Last edited by GregoXB; 04-08-2017 at 02:35 PM.

Inactive
    do NOT do this.

john you said enough, no need to explain take your word for it although i have my assumptions for the reasoning

LOL.... what does he think he is doing and what is he actually doing?

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by GregoXB View Post
    LOL.... what does he think he is doing and what is he actually doing?
    you really should remove this entire thread you initiated. nonsense such as this tempts novices and the uninformed to start randomly removing bolts and blind hex screws from the underside of an XB lump in an attempt to do what this dick is doing. the results typically are catastrophic.

Well that sucks, I'm getting ready to switch back from conventional oil to synthetic after a top end rebuild break in period. I don't want that excess in the mix. I trust you will address this sir rather than delete it please.
    Last edited by midway; 04-08-2017 at 02:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    you really should remove this entire thread you initiated. nonsense such as this tempts novices and the uninformed to start randomly removing bolts and blind hex screws from the underside of an XB lump in an attempt to do what this dick is doing. the results typically are catastrophic.
    Done.

Quote Originally Posted by lunaticfringe View Post
    Now if only we can get Dave to edit his video on how to destroy an oil drain hole on an XB or maybe one of the admins to unsticky his thread, perhaps we can save some more Buells out there from being raped. You and I together can make a difference Lunatic.....

WTF... i didn't need to see that. I might have to fire up the bike for a second to get that out. No way I leaving old oil like that.

Inactive
    Quote Originally Posted by midway View Post
    WTF... i didn't need to see that. I might have to fire up the bike for a second to get that out. No way I leaving old oil like that.
    you'll be very sorry that you did that.
    this entire thread is the proverbial "can of worms" that should not be opened and should be deleted.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast