Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940

Thread: Well.....Bye.

Did some more reading (The crankshaft spins backwards!), and a little shopping. There's some low buck cheeneese crap on her that needs to be changed. Who the Hell puts plastic jewelry on a supermodel?

But yes, Holysheet parts are spendy! Exhaust starts at $2000 and the wheels I want are $4000 so that's just not gonna happen. Ever.

I'm so in love with my new girl. Don't worry about me, I have no illusion, She'll get grumpy, treat me badly, and probably try to steal my wallet. I even expect it. It explains my taste in real women Right now I just want to ride her as much as possible during the honeymoon.

My current screen saver

^^ Sexy !!!! I like it !

Thanks SR! I know you have a bit of the same fever

I'm so in love with my new girl. Don't worry about me, I have no illusion, She'll get grumpy, treat me badly, and probably try to steal my wallet. I even expect it. It explains my taste in real women Right now I just want to ride her as much as possible during the honeymoon.
    This might just be way to explain every motorcyclists taste in women. Dont tell my wife shes a hot rod harley and not an Italian sport bike lol!

Looks like a ton of fun cooter! Should scold you for not checking the bike over better before flogging it, but I've done that a time or 2 too!

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Thanks SR! I know you have a bit of the same fever
    Damm you I thought that was our Man secret ???

[/QUOTE]

She's purdeee! Thanks for all the insight. When you were mentioning about "wallowing in the curves", I thought to myself that it sounded like low tire pressure. Then I thought, "NAH...I know he checked his tires before he rode." Well...there ya go. One day I'm gonna have a black MV - one day.

They are sort of Buell-like in that theres 2 small tail plastics, 2 small side plastics, and the tank. Not as cheap as Buell/EBR but very easily color changeable or wrap-able. That black one looks like Darth Vaders hot girlfriend

Cooter,

That bike looks so cool

Page 40 of 40 FirstFirst ... 30383940