Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast

Thread: Well.....Bye.

Happy bubbles !

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Been busy with Work:

Play:

and even added to the family! Now officially a Blastard, the day we got it...

And a few days later Bubbles has a running, clean, and FUN Blast!
    I like the truck.

Quote Originally Posted by lancruza View Post
    I like the truck.
    Thats because you have impeccable taste, my friend

It's not technically mine, but I do have grandfathered-in rights to it,

https://www.c10trucks.com/forums/showthread.php?p=17444

Quote Originally Posted by lancruza View Post
    I like the truck.
    I like that gp pro rider ! Who is it ?????

The STIG! (lite)

All right everyone, it is time for truth and candidness. I bought my EBR brand new in 2014. I really need for it to have a new home, not in my garage.
    Big Mistake but I purchased the bike with credit--5 years worth. Great bike and I fell completely for it--clouded my judgement. Tight times for Optomist right now and would really like for someone to take over payments or buy out the contract. I never ride it and it hasn't been licensed for many moons. Still paying 500+/yr insurance on it though.

Misc minor defects but the bike is strong--15,000 miles and down to just under $7K on the note. I can deliver to someone on the west coast for my fuel(in the truck). I guess I could always lease it out to someone who wanted a fast tourer for the summer?

Any takers? Just PM me if so--she needs to go

Any luck with that Opto? I know C-list sucks big hairy scammer huevos, try cycle trader or e-bay? Sad to see it go, but hopefully it works out for you.

I finished the shakedown trackday at Buttonwillow without incident, but had to re-tighten the clip-ons That could have been bad... and a note about the Hot-bodies kit that has no provision for a kick-stand? Not having a kick-stand may be what the cool guys are doing but it's a major Pain In The Ass

Bubbles liked the R-3 that day. I rented it from Eagle rider (hee hee).
    I didn't get a chance to ride it, but It looked like a riot!

I got the Blast well sorted past what a normal street bike should be, so we took it to the next track day

This was the Festival of Speed at Streets of Willow! What a super fun time. Bubbles and I got there the night before and even got to suit up and go drag racing on our bikes down the front straight of Big Willow. I was just behind a full race RSV-4 and maybe had a chance, but he was a better drag racer than I am. Ran about 6 times and couldn't stop grinning. The Blast got up to 78MPH(!) and got the most attention from all the sweet rides out there
    The smaller Streets Of Willow track is short (1.7 miles) so the Blast in "C" group wasn't so bad. She sure knows how to corner

I got to dice it up with a good friend in "B" class. This is SO ADDICTIVE!

Maybe Chuckwalla is next The EBR is running like a champ as always, and doesn't seem to mind getting whipped on this hard.

I originally got it as an SX with the thought that I could use it for everything. 10 hours in the seat isn't really that bad on this bike and thats a huge compliment for something this capable on the track. That said, I am LOVING the RX conversion. The clip-ons and fairing make is vastly more comfortable to corner angrily.

It was slightly more involved to change it all up, I'm so used to everything being easy with Buell's... But in the end it was cheap and simple

^^^^ Looking Good Stig. My son was over at Button Willow this wk end on his BMW RR .

Group A - Sweeper (10a) - BW1_1787_Sep1419_CaliPhoto.jpg
    Last edited by Silverrider; 09-17-2019 at 06:56 PM.

I really like that track. It was CW when we went and the flow was fast!

Page 42 of 71 FirstFirst ... 32404142434452 ... LastLast