Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061

Thread: Well.....Bye.

Endo,

Now that Kitesurfing looks to be one of the most difficult of all sports so kudos to you. So you are one of those guys that magically appear when the winds whip up and the water is rough and there you are out there!

A few years ago I tried with zero success to organize a buell meet out at Faywood Hot Springs, NM, but that bombed. I even offered to provide the steaks and cook them.

34 could probably make it as he lives in the hills above Santa Cruz. His bike is all in pieces at the moment. Barrett lives in PA so we would have to dig up a ride for him. Cooter--just a weekend jog for him. We shall see how the next few weeks unfold.

Opto

Nope. 34 lives in Phoenix. Cooter is at buttonwillow.

34-Figured Cooter would be burning up the track this weekend. Do not know where I got the idea you were in Santa Cruz.

Phoenix is not too far from Faywood--when you get your bike up, go there for a soak, rent a cabin.

Had the XR1200X out yesterday for an hour or so. Blistering heat here at 48 degrees. I like that bike more every time I use it.

Opto

That is a great bike. Nice color too.

Page 61 of 61 FirstFirst ... 1151596061