Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast

Thread: Well.....Bye.

This is how you treat a Blast

Before: and After:

Cooler than I thought it was gonna be. I'll post up deets in the Blast section

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    This is how you treat a Blast

Before: and After:

Cooler than I thought it was gonna be. I'll post up deets in the Blast section
    I think the before picture looked better (aside from the seat). I'm not kidding. LOL.

But Bubbles had a great day on the un-killable Blast

Its the official last track day for that thing, Bubbles has amazing corner speed (remember "Blast" lol) but got too fast for it and is tired of getting passed on the straights just to have them park it on the next corner in front of her.

She went shopping...
    Pics to come!

That sucks! Sorry to hear about it. Assuming you are healthy? No crutches for 8 weeks?

Uggghhh!!!! Are you ok? Hope so!!!!

That sucks, I'm glad your O..K. If I'm reading your post correctly, your saying that you believe you hit the slider before the foot peg ?

Thanks guys, ya I'm all good. A very soft low side, the rest was damaged with me off the bike. And crazy, but I don't normally run axle sliders ever? I'll put on case protection and that's about it.

I was overheating the front while trail braking, so I stopped doing that...got a front scoop... that needs RX sliders to mount.. and they come in a set... so....lesson learned

And that is really the rub. The day was smooth, I didn't feel like I was pushing past any comfort zone at all? I had even been around that corner faster before. I really need to start getting off the bike more than I do now. I feel the EBR really likes body english and responds better while hanging off the inside. Just need to do it more.

The low side was just so unusual? I put on the Q3+ that morning and not even a wiggle from it all day. Rock solid. Then grind/whoop! It was so crazy that checking the hard parts was the first thing I did and surprise! I even thought I just rode off the edge of the tire, but no to that too. Lame but I think better body position will stop this from happening again the same way.

Damn Cooter! Glad you're ok and you have a good idea what happened. I'm sure you'll be back on track in no time.

Glad you are OK.

Do you think you still would have laid it down if the sliders weren't in place? Or would you still likely have hit something "hard" on the bike if the slider wasn't there?

Cooter,

Shame about the new fairing. I have one if you like but it comes attached to my RX. All, I can say for sure is that it
    is good we didn't have the EBR's up in Idaho!

Opto

Page 45 of 71 FirstFirst ... 35434445464755 ... LastLast