Page 31 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast

Thread: Well.....Bye.

Cooter , Great job !!! pics and all, I hope and expect you to do the same when you do you valves! PLEASE!!!!!!!! So I wont have to think .

You mean to tell me, that people don't pour the used oil back in to the containers ? Easiest way to dispose of it.
    With jetting around and many large, large houses, Al Gore pollutes more than many multiple families with lots of kids, that drive, with normal size houses. But, don't forget, without him, we wouldn't have the internet.
    Yes, very slimy!

I am rapidly approaching the first valve adjust and plan to do exactly that.

Unless EBR did a better job! The EBR service videos are all posted on YouTube now. I think Silver told me that? I'll watch some and see.

Cooter, I believe you will do a better job ! thank you in Advance !!!! Here they are https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTs...lf_id=0&view=0

Ya, they are an odd collection of :20 second vids. Some informative, and others are ridiculous! Here is the ignition key, turn clockwise to energize ignition....

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Ya, they are an odd collection of :20 second vids. Some informative, and others are ridiculous! Here is the ignition key, turn clockwise to energize ignition....
    LOL my side hurts !!! From grinding all day .

A little cold and slippery at 6am going up to Wrightwood! I turned around and went riding at a lower elevation.
    CjxeI0VZTwmHkuO1ENhM8w by Cooter!, on Flickr

Much better!
    XYhtnn54QSqluL0FK5OioA by Cooter!, on FlickrbbnI10NvSgKXpcNFWRD55g by Cooter!, on Flickr

I REALLY like this bike......

Being able to ride to better weather, is one of the things I miss about living in California, you lucky dog !

OK
    west
    coast buellers(EBRers) -- let's do this! I have sort of cleared my calendar so am back on planning the Norcal/Mendo adventure tour.
    throw your dates in the pile and perhaps we can find an average best time to tear up the country side. Oh I mean peacefully putt about, really I do.

Sometime between 15 March and April 15 just to get things started. I have to travel two days just to get in range so let's not hear any whimpering.
    Cooter- you still owe me a beer and don't forget the ladies' beach volleyball championship.

Opto

Page 31 of 71 FirstFirst ... 21293031323341 ... LastLast