Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233

Thread: Well.....Bye.

that's what we used to say to describe working on the tugs--Long stretches of boredom, punctuated with moments of sheer terror. All the older skippers and mates told me to not make a career of going to sea, particularly on the tugs. Fact is they are all long dead from heart attacks and strokes. Tough game.

Mid-April sounds great so will start making some rezzies and routes. Sentimental journey for me as I spent quite a bit of time in that region back when dinos roamed the earth.

Opto

Any others out there?

bozo, cooter

For here I am going to PM on this April trip. Any interested others--post here first and I will put you on the PM list

Opto

Good idea! should be fun

Coot, I read that big put down from the guy over on BWB. That is a tough crowd over there and apparently the guy can't read very well. Group hug needed for sure. Well, just wheel that EBR back over here, much friendlier scene.

I took some serious lumps on the EBR deal but who can I cry to -- nobody, that's who. It sure did make me have a big negative on things in Hero land.

Opto

I guess I missed it? Oh well, not really concerned enough to look. I visit there on occasion, seems nice to me? Their the authority on Tubers for sure...

Had some fun with exhaust on the SeX:
    https://www.buellxb.com/forum/showth...653#post600653

Page 33 of 33 FirstFirst ... 23313233