Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast

Thread: Well.....Bye.

Inactive
    hey mike: i always loved those little rascals especially with stick-shift. just a heads-up: some early 80's jobs developed horrible oil consumption problems due to out-of-round cylinder bores right from the factory. was tough to diagnose. if you run into that and i hope you don't that's the culprit. sadly i remember from 2 of mine.

Haha yeah it is wrong but so cool I can’t stop. I am in contact with some Brazilian performance companies now getting a T3 turbo kit made up and some rear suspension parts. The turbo will push about 6 psi from what I am gathering I don’t speak Portuguese so the language breakdown is now the hardest part. So google translate is my best friend.

Oh yeah cool bit of info.. spark plug wires in Brazil are called cold candle sails?!? Lol cool name

Oh no! What have I DONE?!

To be honest, all I really know about these MV Agusta Brutalé 800's is sexy, sexy, sexy. So far I'm in love with this Italian beauty, time will tell if she proves to be a swipe right sort of match up

Originally some collector had bought her new in Indianapolis and the family sold most of his 24 bikes when he passed. She's the latest generation of these and turned over her first 1000 miles on the short, curvy ride home to my place. I'm still a little careful for break-in, but a SURPRISING amount of torque for any bike, and absolutely outstanding for an 800 triple that epically howls out of the tailpipes as she skyrockets up the big RPM graph on the LCD dash.

I'll get some better pics when I'm back home, and have some cheap e-bay stuff to pull off her, but I can't wait to straddle her and push her buttons

You got that right. That triple 800 is a knockout for sure. That bike is on my list. Here's the one I want - They are one, beautiful bike. Congrats on the new ride.

Oh no! What have I DONE?!

just had to one up me didn't ya! LOL bike looks sweet!! always liked them as well. Congrats! Sound Clip???!!!

Wowza! Nice!

I was looking at the Brutale triples for a little bit. Cool bikes, but I also really dig the Yammy triples too.

So bad ass! But More like this for me lancruza:
    8579B5D3-59B3-42C1-8349-5B9C1EA9909C.jpeg

I’m working on that BB! Getting a go-pro to mess with soon. Pershing blvd has been a informal drag strip for 50 years and about 2 miles from my place

Thanks 34:19 until I looked up what replacement parts go for

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    So bad ass! But More like this for me lancruza:
    8579B5D3-59B3-42C1-8349-5B9C1EA9909C.jpeg

I’m working on that BB! Getting a go-pro to mess with soon. Pershing blvd has been a informal drag strip for 50 years and about 2 miles from my place

Yep, I'd ride it. Once you get a chance to twist the throttle off the end of the handlebars, give a full ride report. I've been looking at these 800 Brutale's since they came out. Riding position looks to be almost exactly that of an XB12SS. One day...

Last edited by lancruza; 01-23-2019 at 03:48 PM.

Here is a comparison of the riding positions. This is a great sight for comparisons.

http://cycle-ergo.com

Ergo Buell MVAgusta2.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post

Hopefully you didnt buy it to save money. LOL!

I prefer the colorway/model than lancruza posted up. I keep thinking about getting an older Monster 695 with the black bodywork/red frame.

Either one is like sex on a stick. Those are gorgeous bikes.

Page 38 of 71 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast