Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast

Thread: Well.....Bye.

Hey Endo, Bubbles and I have plans to hit ThunderHill at least once next year as well as Laguna Seca (Sorry, Weatherhead. I'm old). I'll be sure to let you know. SR lives up there too and his son rides really fast! It would be cool to have a Buell meet up.

Disturbed: When the phrase "Free Beer" is uttered anywhere in the galaxy, I get a sense, some say a powerful 'force-like' entity that speaks directly to me. This "Force" is an energy field created by all living things. It surrounds us and penetrates us. It binds the galaxy together.
    There are much hated dark forces that seek to bring soberiety to the galaxy. Their evil Emperor battles against Free Beer for order and control, but don't worry my friend Disturbed. The powerful Beerdi fight for the force, and Free Beer for all

Bubs said "Shut up, Aaron."

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    Bubs said "Shut up, Aaron."

Gotta luvs the Bubs!

a.gif

Would be great to get to meet you all in real life. A Buell meet up in the spring? That would be a great way to celebrate the completion of this messy year!
    Would love to get some track pointers from you veterans.

Wonder if Opto would still be in town. And I suppose you'd be welcome too Aaron, as long as you bring some good Arizona beer

Though I don't think I'd ever take my XB9 racing. It's great for cruising, but feels way too top heavy for the track.
    My KTM Duke 790 on the other hand, is the best handling bike I've ridden. Boy it's nice to have up and down quickshifters and a slipper clutch.

I like it, goes great with the fender flares. Makes me think of cheap beer, ‘back in black’ on a set of road thunders and my old jean jacket.

Quote Originally Posted by KickerDRB View Post
    I like it, goes great with the fender flares. Makes me think of cheap beer, ‘back in black’ on a set of road thunders and my old jean jacket.
    Oh my God. We must be the same age...

I remember drinking a Lucky Lager we just got an Old Guy friend (James, probably 22yo) to buy from 7-11, while my GF drew the Scorpions logo in magic marker across the back of my jean jacket.
    Screen Shot 2020-12-17 at 1.15.55 PM.png

Thanks for the memories

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    I remember drinking a Lucky Lager we just got an Old Guy friend (James, probably 22yo) to buy from 7-11, while my GF drew the Scorpions logo in magic marker across the back of my jean jacket.
    What Cooter isnt telling you, is that this happened yesterday.

Would love to meet up with you characters before too long. Early Spring makes more sense then January. Lunch at the Whale Café--Thinks are so out there now that who knows. For sure I will be ready for a burn pretty soon. You can recognize me as I will be the guy on the XR1200.

Kick it around--we can go down to the beach and sip some Bulleit. That is only a couple of months from now.

Opto

Bubbles just won some more trackdays.... AND a Yamaha Champ school!!! Sheesh. Pics and story coming

Ya we are kicking around that PNW trip too. I have Delta tickets in hand, but would prefer a ride to a fly any day and especially now (still).

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    What Cooter isnt telling you, is that this happened yesterday.
    Cool never goes out of style. I just snuck into my local "closed" barbershop and you have no idea how close I was to having my covid hair length turned into a mullet. I am being 100% honest here

2021, year of the MULLET!

Page 62 of 71 FirstFirst ... 12526061626364 ... LastLast