Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast

Thread: Well.....Bye.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    TPEHAK: I haven't even checked for a draw. Charged it up and rode it, but then left again for 10 days and didn't even disconnect it because I'm lazy. I guess we'll both know when I get back! haha.

GREAT info on the springs! Thanks. I'll look for a red one to see if the ride or handling change dramatically. It's pretty stiff back there and I'm about 220 geared up.
    More good info ! http://ebrforum.com/showthread.php?1...190-(SX-or-RX)

Wait! What?!?!! Where have I been? No wonder the forum seemed dead, you're all in here!

Congrats Coots!

Thanks Thirtyfourcolonnineteen I'm in Scottsdale for the rest of the week super busy... but I better get out of here before the weekend 105*

And thanks a bunch for the info Silver I went down that wormhole and found everything I need for maintenance and de-noiding her.

Remove solenoid from inside the airbox, it's 3.1 pounds!!. (Maybe) zip tie (ahem safety wire) the two throttle body shafts together. Use the same resistor plug a 1125 uses part#Y0248.1am ($25) or Deutsch part#DT06-2S-P006 ($4) or if you're cheap like me, a 120 ohm resistor in the plug. You don't need the plug at all if you have a race ECM.

20/50 V-twin oil above 40*

and the air filter is the same as an 1125

and chain grease... geez I'm torn...haha so messy.

Quote Originally Posted by 34nineteen View Post
    Wait! What?!?!! Where have I been? No wonder the forum seemed dead, you're all in here!

Congrats Coots!
    Damm we are busted,

Hide the keg! 34:19 is HERE!

Setting up a big ride for Saturday am. I only know one of the riders, but apparently they are a bunch of rich old guys who can really ride! So stoked, I hope to represent EBR well (if it starts)

Make sure you use your battery tender the nite before, With what ever bike you have between your legs, With your skill you will impress them old guys and they will think it's the bike, But it boils down to the rider, yes the EBR will help you excel.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooter View Post
    TPEHAK: I haven't even checked for a draw. Charged it up and rode it, but then left again for 10 days and didn't even disconnect it because I'm lazy. I guess we'll both know when I get back! haha.

GREAT info on the springs! Thanks. I'll look for a red one to see if the ride or handling change dramatically. It's pretty stiff back there and I'm about 220 geared up.
    You may be able to use a 1125 red spring not sure on the lbs , You might have one just laying around,

http://www.ebay.com/itm/08-Buell-112...hX6xiO&vxp=mtr

1125 air filter is not the same but the factory one is a K&N

hey cooter let us know if you feel a difference after removing the solenoid. i have been looking into it but dont know if just the weight saving is worth the time invested.

Cooter, is running a ECM secondary muff delete, which does not use the solenoid so no difference would be noticed.

But I took mine out today, With the Race ECM, its not being used any way, Took 15 min 2 screws and 1 connection, While I had the covers off I looked at my air filter with only 1100 miles it was bugging and dirty, It is a tiny filter for this fire breathing dragon.

Sol1.jpgsol02.jpg

Page 7 of 71 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast