Thread: Beson Exhaust youtube video

Beson Exhaust youtube video

Well, here is what the legendary exhaust sounds like. Figured i would share it with you all since the bike is pending sale(trading for a 2001 BMW 330i e46)
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ijnbRALWDoY
    Last edited by Simplymichaeljr; 04-13-2017 at 04:32 AM.

Sounds the same as all of them. Hard to tell without a studio mic on it. Looks good though

Yeah, that's the first thing I thought when I watched it after I posted it. Lol. Really does it no justice as to how burly it sounds. Matter of fact, I let a guy test ride it today and that was the first time I've seen or heard the bike without being saddled on it. I heard him like 2-3 blocks away hahaha. It sounds way less obnoxious then it does riding it. And the upgraded lights make it not look like such an ancient looking machine. BTW, it was the first person I actually showed the bike to, he was ready to ride it home lol. I'm sure it was obvious I didn't want to part with it, but we need another car so one of my toys has to go. As the saying goes, "happy wife, happy life." Still got the 1125r though and I'll find another cheap xb and start from scratch