Thread: 2009 Buell XB12Scg Right side footpeg part number?

Banned

2009 Buell XB12Scg Right side footpeg part number?

Hello. Someone hit my 2009 Buell XB12Scg and the right side rider footpeg has been broken. The motorcycle was parked in the alley.

So I'm going to buy new right side foopeg. Please let me know the right side rider footpeg part number for 2009 Buell XB12Scg?

Is this footpeg correct? http://www.ebay.com/itm/N0521-1AD-Ge...1X~Cj-&vxp=mtr

Does 2009 Buell XB12Scg have drop footpeg?

Banned
    OK, here is what I found. According parts I can see on ebay N0006.1AD is right and left footpegs kit part number. N0521.1AD and N0520.1AD are right and left rider footpegs. As I understand these footpegs belong the kit and they installed on all Buell XB models except XB12x and XB12xt models. Am I correct?

I think, at least I do sometimes and this is one of those times, that since since you mistreated your SCG by parking it in a unsecured place and in the dark, you should be charged with Buell endangerment and neglect and have to give up your custodial privileges !

I'll take first dibs on his bike !

Really, that sucks man as I know you do some cool mods and take good care of your bike. I suggest setting up a camera if possible to catch the culprit.
    Last edited by njloco; 04-21-2017 at 10:57 AM.

Banned
    I have got new right side footpeg. Part number N0521.1AD is correct.

Glad you got the part, as it's a real pain to ride with your foot resting on the rear brake lever.

I've been trying to figure out how Someone hit that foot, without hitting or causing any other damage. One would think that if it was a car, that it would have knocked it off the kickstand. Where in relation to the bike, did you find the pieces of the foot footpeg ?

Banned
    Yes, I have all pieces. The motorcycle hit the wall on the left side of it by passenger footpeg. There are no any other damage I have found.

Last edited by TPEHAK; 04-25-2017 at 03:37 PM.