Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Felt really good !

Yeah Wally, I do want to meet up with you at the track, when is the next time you have a track day ?

Silver, this is the bike you posted up for sale, it was on cycle trader in Texas, covered in sawdust from the po's woodshop, I took a shot and it worked out great. Does that ring any bells ?

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post
    Yeah Wally, I do want to meet up with you at the track, when is the next time you have a track day ?

Silver, this is the bike you posted up for sale, it was on cycle trader in Texas, covered in sawdust from the po's woodshop, I took a shot and it worked out great. Does that ring any bells ?
    Yes, of course that's why I wanna see it again. I like sawdust , (inside joke.)
    Last edited by Silverrider; 04-29-2017 at 07:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by njloco View Post

I'm out again May 13th Kenny, then because I'm a pussy and won't strap on 40 lbs of gear in 100 degree weather I'll probably bag it til Sept.

O.k. I'll keep in touch about that date and I'll mark it down.

Silver as soon as I can, I'll post up pics.

That's good to hear. I broke my collar bone when I highsided my bike. I was taking off at a light turning right and gave her a little too much juice and the rear wheel slid out and after it gained traction I got flung off. Sucks bc it was only a three week old bike and my lack of experience got the best of me but all and all I'm exited to heal and the bike isn't too bad. Glad to find this forum bc now I need some parts and more knowledge. Thanks for posting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12