Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Buell xb9 ecm tuning help

Buell xb9 ecm tuning help

Anyone out there with some tuning skills want to make an extra buck and help me out by copying their map to my ecm. I have an 03 xb9s..stock engine but and open airbox mod w/ breather re-route...pipercross air filter....ceramic coated headers and exhaust...d&d muffler...i have stock ecm now and was wondering if anyone with a similar setup can help me out

The folks over at Buelltooth.com offer to build eeproms for their customers. It's a worthwhile investment and they are super helpful.

I can actually do the programming myself i should have said can anyone send a copy of their maps

I'm also in search of that same map! So if you find it, please share it with us! (I expect my Buelltooth any day now! )

Since you bought the Buelltooth, send them an e-mail to see if they have it? You could PM AZMidget or Lowkey as well.

I emailed buelltooth just waiting on a reply

I looked and they don't list that map on their site, but they do say they'll build maps for customers for free! wow.
    Did you buy a Buelltooth like Marcel did?

Yup, its on the way but my bike is apart at the moment i will have it back together in the next month.

Buelltooth.com says they have the map for this specific set up just contact them

Cool! I just got word that the Buelltooth has been cleared by customs so it should arrive any day now! Once it's in I can double check the ECM and request a map. Would be AWESOME if they can make it!

Last edited by marcel; 05-31-2017 at 08:45 AM.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast