Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Opinions please ?

njloco, Even if you have no intention of swapping fueling maps on the bike (you should when you change a muffler)...The small cost of a buelltooth dongle thing is priceless for diagnosis, checking codes, and.....

TPS re-set

I'd be super interested in stainless scoops!!! Keep us informed please

Kenny the bike looks great, can't wait to see the special ops muffler installed on it. Glad you're gradually getting back in the saddle finally......

Inactive
    kenny: i'll tell ya right up front what shaughn and a few others mentioned. this 2007 is going to run horribly with that muffler and aftermarket air filter....and run high cylinder head and exhaust temps. should have diagnostics run and at the least a generic "race map" installed. put it in your truck or trailer, bring it over and i'll do it for you. the only "maps" i have are the generic "race maps" but they work nicely.

Once you watch john load a map you should be able to do it no problem if you happen upon a more "customized" map. It takes longer to push the bike out and hook up the laptop than it does to burn a map. Also nice to be able to do your own tps resets.
    Last edited by BuellyBagger; 06-03-2017 at 12:44 PM.

I agree with all of you, AZ said he would have some Bluetooths available about now so I wanted to give him my business, I'm patient, I'll wait a little longer. I won't change anything until I get the dongle.

John, that might be a good idea to do while I wait for the Bluetooth, I'll PM you.

Thanks for all the good info.

Thanks Wally, yesterday I was really the first day I rode more that 5 miles, oddly enough, my wrist was hurting way more from riding the ully than from riding the SS, I thought it would be the other way around, and I rode the SS more miles. Definitely a little stiff in the wrong place today, still might go out for a ride later when it clears up, it's raining right now.

Last edited by njloco; 06-03-2017 at 02:00 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123