Thread: WTB xb12r that's either not running or parts bike

WTB xb12r that's either not running or parts bike

Pretty much says it all. I'd like to get into a salvaged, busted up, non running but complete bike that needs a little or a lot of TLC. Looking to rebuild or restore and am in no rush to do it. I'm interested in hearing what kind of jacked up messes of a bike you've got for sale (Buell xb12r preferred). I'm in west Michigan, and I'm not planning a cross country trip any time soon so I'd prefer somewhat local or work with me on the shipping.

Might try looking into Copart auctions? Buyer fees are a little high if you don't get a"premium"membership or aren't a dealer. No special licence required to buy motorcycles from salvage auctions in most states. They have shipping hookups... I bought a blast at the Kansas city auction. Was a real painless transaction.

This is an S that should be cheap enough for ya.$1500

https://prescott.craigslist.org/mcy/6189641640.html

Hey cooter, thanks for the link. I'm really looking to get into a complete rebuild on an xb12r, not a 9. No offense to the 9r, but I like the 1200 a lot better.

Quote Originally Posted by buellstorm View Post
    Hey cooter, thanks for the link. I'm really looking to get into a complete rebuild on an xb12r, not a 9. No offense to the 9r, but I like the 1200 a lot better.
    https://mobile.craigslist.org/cto/6183711791.html

Clean title in hand. Don't want to part with it but got to do what you got to do! Runs and drives awesome! 1,600 miles on it.

08 Buell - $2250

Quote Originally Posted by buellstorm View Post
    Pretty much says it all. I'd like to get into a salvaged, busted up, non running but complete bike that needs a little or a lot of TLC. Looking to rebuild or restore and am in no rush to do it. I'm interested in hearing what kind of jacked up messes of a bike you've got for sale (Buell xb12r preferred). I'm in west Michigan, and I'm not planning a cross country trip any time soon so I'd prefer somewhat local or work with me on the shipping.
    https://www.cycletrader.com/dealers/...e%29-119950139

Description & Comments

2006 BUELL Firebolt XB12R (Salvage Title Bike), This is a 2006 Buell XB12R with 20468 miles. This motorcycle is being sold with a salvage title. It is being sold as-is. Damage includes, but may not be limited to: Front end sufferedt extreme damage, frame is bent up around the neck, fuel tank is damaged, foot pegs are bent, tail section damaged, rear turn signals damaged, ignition damaged.WorldWide Shipping is available on single Units as well as Container Loads…. Call or E-MAIL us at Motorcycle Sports 50115 Hwy 21 Munford, AL 36268 256-831-6495 . We look over each unit to note damage and strive to give you the most accurate description possible! Please look closely at all of the pictures and feel free to E-MAIL any question to one of the following....DWIGHT@motorcyclesports.com