Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 2017 MN Buell Meetup and Ride

2017 MN Buell Meetup and Ride

Looking to meet up in Hastings, MN and ride south along the Mississippi river. I posted this on the BuellXB Facebook page. Here is the link: https://m.facebook.com/questions.php?question_id=1 0155469122984853

The days we are looking to do it are 7/22, 7/23, and 7/29. 7/29 has the most votes. Also, one person may come from SW WI and another from Racine, WI so they may be coming up Friday night.

The plans are still TBD but I'm thinking we could meet in Hastings on Friday night and then ride most of the day on Saturday.

Looking forward to meeting some local Buellers!

Bump

Bummer, I can't make it either weekend. I'll be bombing around the alphabet soup along the river on the Wisconsin side with a handful of friends on August 5th though.

Cool, I'll be available during the morning and early afternoon on the 5th. When are you planning to ride?

The date with the most votes was 7/29. Come over Friday night for a grill out. Saturday mid-late morning, we will ride down the Mississippi river starting in Hastings and will cross in Winona and will head back to Hastings from there. There are plenty of places to stop along the way. There is also a nice road with some decent twisties near Waubasha, MN. I'll provide those interested in attending with my address via PM.

I'll send you a PM about the 5th.

Just saw this... I think I'm tied up both the 29th and the 5th (family in town, then a bach party...). But, good to know there's some comrades out there. Keep me posted on any other rides that may come up. I'm over in West Bloomington, but love that river road down towards La Crosse.

Side note: anybody got a bearing puller for the front wheel? Ordered some fresh bearings to put in middle of this week and I'll probably just bring the wheel to my local mechanic and have him do it unless someone has a better idea? Maybe I'll poke around at Harbor Freight...

Give 2K a call, the labor to pull a wheel's worth of bearings might well be cheaper than buying good tools. https://m.facebook.com/2kMotorsports/

Also, St. Paul HD still has a couple Buell friendly people in the building. They've got a parts guy and at least one tech that are still working on our spunky little bastards.

Since we're getting some locals here together, has anyone else done any ZARS days? I'm usually a pretty regular fixture at dctc events, but this year we've been away doing horse shows instead. We'll be up at BIR with them in September, it will be my first time up there with the bolt.
    Last edited by Fatty SS; 07-17-2017 at 06:16 PM.

Bill, did you get my PM about the 5th? I sent you details, but it's not in my sent folder. I don't know if it went through or not.

I just replied to your PM, sorry for the delay. I would love to do a track day!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast